Wednesday, August 8, 2018

TIME MANAGEMENT - THE FIXED COMMITMENT CALENDAR

✨ I dedicated this blog to Madam Zuria Akmal  Saad ✨

TIME MANAGEMENT


▪ Fixed Commitment Calendar ▪



My 14 weeks COMMITMENT CALENDAR


                        
WEEK 1

WEEK 2

WEEK 3

WEEK 4

WEEK 5

Ensure my solat is on time.

Getting ready to learn my first week of part one.

Organize my board in my room.


Start working on my assignment.

Make a group discussion.

Going home at the weekend.

Updating the new assignment .

Find all the things that I need for the assignment .

Focusing on my assignment.

Prepare my assignment to submit it at my lecturer.

Going home at the weekend.

Spending my time studying at the library.


Participate any of my club activities.

Discuss with my housemate about our duty roster.

Going for a jog in the morning.




Week 6

Week 7

Week 8

Week 9

Week 10

Try to reduce my  time on social media.

Call my family everytime I want to make a important decision.

Spend my time in library and reading a book.


Take note for every keywords that my lecturer give .

Be on time to every classes

Getting ready for my final exam.

Going home at the weekends.

Reviewing all my notes daily.

Reduce my time doing a pointless things.

Preparing a slideshow for my presentation.

Doing a research for my assignment .

Be active for any club activities.

Listening to a song that have a positive meaning in it .

Be at surau for at least once for solat.

Reduce daydreaming about something that isn’t happen.




Week 11

Week 12

Week 13

Week 14

Getting prepare for my umrah.

Going home at the weekend.

Do worship.

Finish up my assignment .

Make a final check list for my assignment and umrah.

Preparing a last minute revision before exam at night.


Sleep early and memorising my notes before I sleep.

Meet my lecturer to discuss about my final exam

Read all my revision book and my notes for my final exam .


Bring my notes to Macca for studying before my final exam.

Be at home for my umrah.

Preparing myself for my final exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment