Monday, July 30, 2018

GOAL STATEMENTS - THE FIVE STEP APPROACH

✨ I dedicated this blog to Madam Zuria Akmal Saad ✨


GOALS SETTING – THE FIVE STEPS APPROACH 
(S.M.A.R.T.)



What is goals ?

Goals is a target  or something that you really want and you put it into something that you will work hard to achieve it.  Apart from that, goals also is a  encouragement for everyone to stay focus and lead them to runs for their goals.

OUR TASK! 

For my class, we have been set into a group and I'm in group 3 or our group name is 3L9G. Our group name has been inspired by the amount of people in our groups. Next, we were given a task which is to make a video about our goals settings. We have to make that video like a conversation video with our groupmate about our goals and how do we set our goals. Basically, it was a great experiences for me because this is the first time that I've been editing  a video in a conversation type. It was hard for me at first but it gave me a lot of fun experience. I hope u will enjoy the video as much as I do. It was not a proffesional  type of video, it just a simple one that me and my groupmate enjoy finishing our task together. So, here's the link to my goals settings video . Enjoy!   👇




HERE'S THE DEFINITION OF (S.M.A.R.T.) IN OUR GOALS SETTINGS.




MY INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR 14 WEEK


week 1
week 2
week 3
week 4
week 5
week 6
week 7
" Confidence is obtained when you facing your fear "
" Leave your comfort zone, be extra"
" Enjoy all the little things so that you will appreciate your life more "
" Build a positive mindset "
" Patience needs to be train "
" Manage a time to flashback and reviewing your notes daily "
" Don't overwork, make time for yourself to relax " 
week 8
week 9
week 10
week 11
week 12
week 13
week 14
" Never allow the negativity to affect your performance and influence you "
" Quality of life is, don't forget the loved one, have a positive friends , eat balance, study well and be happy "
" Join a team, band or a club. Be an explorer, don't be a loner "
" The more you learn, the more you earn"
" Don't limit your challenges, challenge your limits "
" Great things never come from comfort zones "
" Everyday is a wrecking ball, just wreck and rock it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment