Sunday, July 29, 2018

LEARNING STYLES

✨ I dedicated this blog to Madam Zuria Akmal Saad ✨


LEARNING STYLES




What is learning styles ?

  • Learning styles is the way people learn in certain way . There is three main learning styles that I learn during my class, it was auditory, visual and kinaesthetic. This three main characteristic shows a lot of differences and types of the way they learn something. Without further due, keep reading my blog!




Do u  know , which type are you in ?
 You can open the link below and take a test to determine which type are you in . 
👇
   




DO U KNOW WHY IS IT IMPORTANT FOR US TO KNOW WHICH LEARNING STYLES ARE WE IN ?

❤ To know how we have to studied efficiently without wasting any time

 To managed our ways on how to learn in the class with our ability

 To gave our attention in the correct ways without missing the point or the keywords that our lecturer taught .







HERE SOME EXPLAINATION ABOUT AUDITORY, VISUAL AND KINAESTHETIC



AUDITORY LEARNER


❤ We learn by hearing and listening

❤ We often studying or remember somethings by reading out loud.

❤ We easily remember and understand things or instructions that are being spoken than the written one because we remember the way its 
sound

❤ We hum or talk to ourself/others when we
                           were bored.








VISUAL LEARNER



 We learn by reading and seeing picture.


❤We remember and understand things by sight.



❤We can picture what do we learn in our head like an imagination.



❤ We can study the best primarily using our visual because we like to see what we learn.









TACTILE LEARNER

👉 We learn by touching and doing.

👉 We understand and remember things through physical movement.



👉 We are a "hands-on" learner who prefers to touch, move, build, or draw.


👉 We learn better when some type           
         of physical activity is involved.


Here's some information about how we learn using our learning styles.




MY LEARNING STYLES


I have take the test to determine which type of learning styles I'm in and here is the results.

❤  Auditory : 35 %
❤ Visual : 35 %
❤ Tactile : 30 %


I was an auditory and a visual person. Its show that I can learn something by hearing, listening and by using my imagination. When I'm getting bored, I will watch a movie or listening to any song.  I often close my eyes to visualize and remember something. Here's some reference about my experience using my learning style. 







Last year was one of the most challenging year that I had, Im having some difficult time to manage between study, sleep on time, rest, having some 'me' times and spend time with my family. However, I still manage to adapt my learning styles when Im doing my revision, learning some new things and remember all the tips or technique. I've trained myself for SPM by answering all the past year question and alhamdulillah its help me a lot. Beside from that, I would like to thanks my mom, Puan Zarina binti Omar and my family because they were my biggest supporter. My mom put some alternative for my last minute revision by hired a home tuition teacher. They did gave me some tips for me such as I have to learn to draw something on my book or sketch on my book for the keywords so that I will easily remember. Lastly, as a Muslim, I pray and gave myself to Allah for my best. We have to remember where do we put ourself when Allah already gave us everything so that we can live peacefully, as Allah creation , we have to show our grateful as sign  that we appreciate all the things that Allah has already gave for us . 
  





MY LEARNING STYLES THAT I'VE EXPERIENCE BEFORE



As an auditory and visual person, I’ve tried a lot of things using this learning styles. Firstly, I’ve made a notebook that I writed using a colourful pen so that it will attract me to read it when I’m doing my revision. It’s does help me to remember more than just read a book that has black or blue ink. I enjoy to read the colourful book because I can simply know the point and keywords that I have studied. Next, I listed out the keywords that I’ve learn and tunes it into a melody or a song. It’s help me to remember the keywords efficiently especially when it comes to the day that I had my examination. Its like humming to remember the point so that I will easily answer my exam paper . Lastly, when Im studying I will always read my note out loud and read it repeatly at the same time so that I will remember the point in my notes . 


       



                            

1 comment: